DDR Prime Softgels
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.33 AUD fortnightly with More info
DDR Prime Softgels contain Clove oil (Syzygium aromaticum) which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion and dyspepsia. DDR Prime Softgels also include Summer Savory, Frankincense, Wild Orange, Lemongrass, Litsea, Niaouli and Thyme essential oils in an easy to swallow vegetarian and carrageenan free softgel.
Directions for Use
Adults take 3 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not use if inner foil liner is missing or broken. Store below 25°C.
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing.
- Improve and promote a healthy appetite.
- Decrease or relieve colic (wind/gas pain), flatulence, and abdominal spasm.
- Decrease or relieve symptoms of indigestion/dyspepsia.
- Reduce the occurrence of nausea and vomiting.
- Decrease or relieve vomiting (antiemetic).
- Decrease or relieve mild bronchial irritation.
- Clear respiratory tract mucous (expectorant).
- Vegetarian soft gels.
- Carrageenan free.
Boswellia carterii essential oil, Citrus sinensis essential oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus essential oil, Litsea cubeba essential oil, Melaleuca quinquenervia essential oil, Thymus vulgaris essential oil.
Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare professional.